Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be the most boring programme in football. Everytime I watch it there appears to be an in depth report on Leicester and their ' New' manager, why?? If we would have been beaten by Liverpool last week, never mind thrashed, there would have been a twenty minute rant on how poor we were, how we can't defend, how Pep hasn't adjusted to the premier league and so on. For someone who won't subscribe to sky or BT the BBC is really my only source of TV football and something I am forced to pay £12 a month for. It is a bleeding disgrace!

Surprised with the amount of other football and online content anyone even watches the BBC anymore. Nothing they do should surprise anyone.

Surprised with the amount of other football and online content anyone even watches the BBC anymore. Nothing they do should surprise anyone.

I wasn't surprised. I just can't believe the blatant way we didn't get a mention it is now so obvious that there is an agenda . I believe it comes from higher than just the BB FUKIN C

Can`t argue over that comment mate,but the world and his wife could see that for the first 20 minutes we were "all at sea" and second best.I think some people just see a red mist and don`t like the truth that City can be shit some times.However as I`ve repeated before, we were the only team likely to win after we scored that first goal.

It's not about people not accepting City can be shit but rather the hyperbole that surrounds our performances.

Being "all at sea" was reminiscent of the performance against Liverpool a few years ago where we were 3-0 down after 20 mins. Whereas the game last week, Liverpool created next to nothing in those opening 20 mins.

I personally don't see how anyone could come to the conclusion that Liverpool were dominant in the opening stages, they may have edged the game, but they were far from dominant.

Not even subtle that either......football focus and CL results round up....

Go up and down and around the results but managing to miss x1 team..

Especially as they were always quick to report we cannot win away in CL

and as all the so called pundits have been painstakingly repeating ad

nausea that are defence is just not good enough and even worse when

VK is out injured.You may think winning 4 nil away from home in CL,

without VK may have warranted a sentence but they couldn't manage a

single word. I may put a discrimination report into BBC on behalf of my

visually impaired partner as they couldn't see the onscreen results table

but did hear all the other teams CL results...perhaps that's the key to

changing BBC bias as they have to respond to their charter with respect

to discrimination.

Last edited:
I wasn't surprised. I just can't believe the blatant way we didn't get a mention it is now so obvious that there is an agenda . I believe it comes from higher than just the BB FUKIN C
I've just stopped watching it, can't be arsed with it. You know it's coming and it's no surprise to any of us any more.

I wonder how much of the non football reporting we can trust if they can simply choose to not even mention the result of this important game for UK participation at top level ?.

Perhaps we should be grateful because similar to the newspapers of today we don´t get unadulterated news anymore it is views of news.

Not even subtle that either......football focus and CL results round up....

Go up and down and around the results but managing to miss x1 team..

Especially as they were always quick to report we cannot win away in CL

and as all the so called pundits have been painstakingly repeating ad

nauseam that are defence is just not good enough and even worse when

VK is out injured you think winning 4 nil away from home without VK may

have warranted a sentence but they couldn't manage a single word. I may

put a discrimination report into BBC on behalf of my visually impaired partner

As they couldn't see the onscreen results table but did hear all the other teams

results...perhaps that's the key to changing BBC bias as they have to respond to

their charter with respect to discrimination.

They can only ignore us for so long, mate. Things will turn around if we keep doing what we're doing (and no, I don't expect to wallop everybody 4/5 nil. I mean keep it up, overall).

Your attempt at rhyming couplets in the post was seriously shite, though. The last one isn't even a couplet, ffs. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.