Watford (a) post-match

Pretty clear which side will provide the most entertainment this season and score the most goals.

Simply breathtaking.

You have to wonder with respect to Zabba , Clichy and Kolorov etc how we would have travelled since our last title with this squad.

Get a top four goalkeeper as well and you have what is required.

Only cockiness and getting ahead of ourselves will be hold us back this season.

Its clear we have the best team and they have shown in the past three games now the new players have started to be bedded in that they are.

What can I say, except Magnificent...

Just a tactical note to say that since the Bournmouth game, Pep has dropped KDB a bit deeper and he now IS Colin Bell - a true box-to-box midfielder.

''Twas pretty good, should have been more.....
No seriously, great result, 4 point clear at the top, Aguero hat-trick, Gundo cameo with some Kev quality passes.

West Brom must be bricking it.

Not for a cup match they won't be.

Who should be bricking it is Utd who have had their absolute dream start and a soft opening schedule but we are top anyway, and now they have Pogba hurt.

All players have hunger, spirit of the team is looking great
cup team midweek will be perfect for some big rotation and still have plenty of quality all over the pitch

rest Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Aguerro , KDB

Scored 6 and kept a clean sheet away from home. Awesome job.

Gundogan is such class though. Him being fit would be amazing.

Some posts off a Watford forum

Fair play to Silva, he set us up to give it a go and our players worked their socks off. On another day, the officials actually turn up, a couple of our chances go in and... City still would have wiped the floor with us. They were outstanding.

In spite of the scoreline, we were 10 times better today than we were when they beat us 5-0 in May. Still very optimistic for the season going forward

Another

I don't care when we're on I will not be watching MOTD.
City were brilliant and will win the league by miles. Let's just forget it and move on

And finally

Holy sh&£ That is a masterclass in how to win a football game. That's also one our heaviest prem home losses too, but thank god it's only September. Silva has still done well as eight points is great. We need to move on and the players will have learned from a moneybags team how passion and desire cannot win against wealth. I still love the boys for giving it a go today.

Think they're impressed by us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.