Sunday Supplement 17/18

I do like Samuels quote on the opposition are "so occupied", defending doesn't matter

Looks like they will still find a way to put a negative twist on what has been an incredible week for the club!

An under achievement? There are 5 very strong teams in the league apart from us and teams below them who if we have an off day can cause concern. Madrid, Barca, Psg and Bayern don't have this problem, unfortunately being in the premier league we do. I think it will be a great achievement winning the league and the manner of football we are playing.

It's killing them to admit that we are on fire. Grudgingly admitting we are much improved - It makes me laugh that after three games they had said that Utd were going to be unstoppable this year yet when we have a week with 3 wins 15 goals scored and none conceded they say it's very early to predict anything - too funny and quite frankly we don't care.

Apparently finishing 6th last season is an excuse for Utd if they don't win the league. Jumping from 6th to 1st is too big a leap.

No mention that finishing 6th is really a disgrace

Samuels talks with sense and with thought. He is always fair with every team and airs his views from a neutral angle. Andy Dunn, although today seemed to genuinely enjoy what he seen at Watford yesterday, still managed to say 'but what about this and what about that' and dampen slightly our great start whereas I'm certain he and a few other 'hacks' had utd for running away with the league after they beat West ham, no ifs and no buts about the performance utd were back to their best.
Sometimes you just have to shrug your shoulders and get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.