Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A section from Sunday.Express.

Aguero secured his treble with a neat finish into the corner. That was his ninth goal in five games against Watford.
No mention off how many players he dribbled past..(wounder if rash the next england saviour had scored that goal)
Very apt name the reporter
HARRY fking Pratt...
Neat??? One of the best goals that will be scored all season and I doubt any other player in the prem could have scored that.

Gillet soccer Saturday on sly sports has a format where 4 old time lags sit around & comment on the matches they watch on their monitors. Usually a bit of contrived shouting if the remotest interesting things happen.

Well yesterday they had 5 possible matches to go at & without the slightest embarrassment opted for the TOP 4 to comment on. Second v fourth was not one of them & they could only dish up a load of pony. The post match sum ups from the old lags was a right laugh e.g. Baggies 0 - 0 with JFE, terrific.

Now I may have missed something here but they got egg all over their faces. The finest football of the season so far gets ignored by sly sports. WE all know the narrative now but sooner or later the few viewers they have will get pissed off at expensive crap.

Gillet soccer Saturday on sly sports has a format where 4 old time lags sit around & comment on the matches they watch on their monitors. Usually a bit of contrived shouting if the remotest interesting things happen.

Well yesterday they had 5 possible matches to go at & without the slightest embarrassment opted for the TOP 4 to comment on. Second v fourth was not one of them & they could only dish up a load of pony. The post match sum ups from the old lags was a right laugh e.g. Baggies 0 - 0 with JFE, terrific.

Now I may have missed something here but they got egg all over their faces. The finest football of the season so far gets ignored by sly sports. WE all know the narrative now but sooner or later the few viewers they have will get pissed off at expensive crap.

Now that of course is the case if they continue to ignore our football feasts.
They paid massively for PL yet miss out on the most entertaining team. They should forget their anti City tendencies and start giving their punters what they paid for because no amount of brainwashing by their biased punters can alter the fact that we are now an PL team that all UK subscribers can be proud of.

To be fair we got to watch the full 90 on Sky's game of the day. Yeah I do pay through the nose for Sky but that Soccer Saturday shite isn't any of the reasons why I do it.

ST holder CB3 323 sunshine.I couldn`t give a fuck what others think,but as I said previously plenty on the match day thread agreed with me.
Don`t cry about it tiny tears.
Crying? Far from it, I am laughing my head off actually. And less of the sunshine, pops.

They were SLIGHTLY better than us, but far superior? Nahhhhhh.

Obviously you do care what people think, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to defend it.

(as viewed from my seat in 115).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.