Man of the Match - Watford (a)

Man of the Match - Watford (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergio hat trick made all the easier by The Prince in my opinion.
He was immense yet again
KDB for my vote.

Serge a close second to Kev who pulled the strings. Also, a special mention for Raz who had a steady game despite what all the haters said in the Match day forum.

Can't understand anyone voting for KDB he was invisible in the final quarter and I don't think he found a team mate with a single pass in that bit.

Quite a lot of MOTM performances, its really exciting stuff, went for KUN myself because his goals reminded me of the real Aguero and not the "takes three touches and fluffs it" Aguero we saw against Everton. Very well played the lot of em. It was especially nice to see Gundogan back I am sure if he stays fit and well he will be fantastic over the season for us.

Top, top performances all over the pitch. Went for Kev because of the maturity of his performance and the fact that he looks a world-class player, but Sergio a worthy winner, I suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.