Premier League Games 15/16/17 Sept

As long as we don't get any major or long term injuries to our team,you would feel confident of turning these cnuts over no problem,but to be brutally honest I couldn't care less about the games against them it's the whole season I will be looking at and if we play as we have been we should finish top no ifs or maybes ..

That might have been the worse 4-0 I've ever seen. United are no fucking good but unfortunately they've managed to get the easiest Prem start any decent team could wish for. It's a shame we only get to play the ****s twice this season because we will rip them a new arsehole.

Compare what you saw yesterday to today.

I didn't watch that shower of shit today, just saw the score. You're right though, I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near our level, we just need to make sure we don't let up and hopefully these cünts will eventually run out of steam or meet some decent opposition and fall away.

Oh heres mr contrary ****. Check which forum you're on. Imagine how well someone would go down always bigging up Milwall on your own forum.

Well fucking said mate.

Clue is in the name......Bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.