United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the rags get giddy, it's been ages since they put up a decent fight. Dipper's away and spurs at home in October, then Chelsea away November 5th. Bourinho effigy's will be burnt that night, I promise.

Lets see if Lukaku gets a ban for celebrating to the Everton fans! And how was that a penalty for handball for their 4th, utter b******s.

They're getting away with grinding results they can't get away with that against opposition who hit back.

Sort of like the fact United are winning though as it seems to focus our players and this City squad focused could win the lot.

Strangely Everton collapsed like a pack of cards in a strong breeze.
An anathema as they defended like their very lives depended on it against us.
Calvert Lewin played really well against us and gave Otters a few nightmares - didn't start and when he came on was anonymous.
Rooney blowing 3 good chances - still court tomorrow should be a laugh. Well yer honour I couldnt concentrate on me driving as some big haired, scouse browed, doe eyed tramp was giving me a tug.

They are probably the bestest goodest most fantasticest superbest unrealest greatest nicest excellentest properest worthiest team in football ever.

70k a year BBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.