West Brom (a) League Cup pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure that was the FA cup which has no or little streams

Yeah, I think you're right. And it's already been established on here that we should be ok for midweek. Tbh though I don't get it why League Cup should be ok, but FA Cup not - is it number of matches, the fact it's at weekend??

Those wanting the kids to start will more than likely be disappointed.

I'm sure they'll be on the bench and hopefully come on at some point but this is still a PL team, away, and we want to compete on all fronts for all trophies I imagine.

Exactly, I've said it before but very few seem to agree.

If we are winning comfortably the kids will come on otherwise we will bring on game changers like Kun and De bruyne.

With so many senior players needing minutes no chance Pep starts the kids. Add to that, this is a PL club and we are playing away. Unfortunate but it's the way it is. Hoping for an easier draw in the FA cup.

Not many people are putting YAYA in the likely line ups.
What's the issue with yaya and pep ?
C.T.I.D.

I'd suggest something similar to last year - turned up a couple of kilos overweight.
We handed out a new contract that Yaya and Pep must have been happy with - people always seem to want to see problems at the club these days.
I actually think we've kept Yaya on to work on the coaching side in the longer term - hopefully his awful agent will be gone at that point. I hope he's ready for Wednesday

I'd suggest something similar to last year - turned up a couple of kilos overweight.
We handed out a new contract that Yaya and Pep must have been happy with - people always seem to want to see problems at the club these days.
I actually think we've kept Yaya on to work on the coaching side in the longer term - hopefully his awful agent will be gone at that point. I hope he's ready for Wednesday
Except he didnt. Yaya played in the pre season games in America and looked leaner and fitter than he ever has

Would love to see Ya Ya in this one. He still has a lot to offer. He is fresh now and can create and score goals. Shame to see him waisting away.

Bravo

Danilo Kompany Tosin Mangala

Yaya

B.Silva Gundogan Foden Sane

Sterling

Kompany if fit for some minutes. Wouldn't risk Mendy imo. More minutes for Gundogan and maybe Yaya could get a call.

WBA will probably make changes also and I can see City winning comfortably 3-1.
Perfect line up there.

Due to another tough draw away from home Pep needs to play a strong team again. I'm sure like all the players he wants to be in this competition as long as possible.

Other than the likes of Bravo, Danilo, Bernardo, Gundogan, Delph and probably Sane and Sterling to start or being involved, I expect he will go with a team as strong as possible.

Really wanted to travel down by train for this one but with a potential 11pm finnish and last train at 11.09pm ,car it is :+(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.