Everton 2017/18

Would be great to see them go down (highly unlikely I know) - they have been in the top division since 1919 I think or something stupid like that.

I agree I would love to see them drop. They should have gone years ago but Wimbledon totally shit themselves in the last game when two nil up and they survived. They raise their game against us and a bit like Middlesbrough always seem to fluke a result against us.

I must admit, I'm enjoying the schadenfreude about Everton at the moment.

We got so much grief from them over our "financial doping" and when we bought Joleon from them - now they are cashed up and spending money freely it's suddenly alright. And at least when we spent money we actually made progress and got results, unlike them at the moment.

Further the treatment we get - how we get pilloried from the press for spending 45mil on the leagues best right back, when they spend roughly the same amount on Gylfi who isn't even in the top 10 of the leagues best number 10's is beyond me.

Watching pre-match build up for their game last night, the pundits were waxing lyrical about their performance against us, how it showed their "potential", and established their "top four credentials". Funnily enough, I actually watched that game and didn't let the result get in the way of the actual performance - they parked the bus, resorted to long balls to Calvert Lewin, scored a fortunate goal against the run of play (much like they did last year after we missed the penalties) and then were absolutely dominated by a team playing with a man down.

How they've escaped scrutiny is beyond me, but you know what? Fuck em - couldn't happen to a bigger set of pricks.

I agree I would love to see them drop. They should have gone years ago but Wimbledon totally shit themselves in the last game when two nil up and they survived. They raise their game against us and a bit like Middlesbrough always seem to fluke a result against us.
I don't think Wimbledon shit themselves, so much as they gave Everton a helping Hans.

I must admit, I'm enjoying the schadenfreude about Everton at the moment.

We got so much grief from them over our "financial doping" and when we bought Joleon from them - now they are cashed up and spending money freely it's suddenly alright. And at least when we spent money we actually made progress and got results, unlike them at the moment.

Further the treatment we get - how we get pilloried from the press for spending 45mil on the leagues best right back, when they spend roughly the same amount on Gylfi who isn't even in the top 10 of the leagues best number 10's is beyond me.

Watching pre-match build up for their game last night, the pundits were waxing lyrical about their performance against us, how it showed their "potential", and established their "top four credentials". Funnily enough, I actually watched that game and didn't let the result get in the way of the actual performance - they parked the bus, resorted to long balls to Calvert Lewin, scored a fortunate goal against the run of play (much like they did last year after we missed the penalties) and then were absolutely dominated by a team playing with a man down.

How they've escaped scrutiny is beyond me, but you know what? Fuck em - couldn't happen to a bigger set of pricks.

Apparently its clubs owned by countries now that are the problem not just spending money. Goal posts moving to keep us the villains predictably.

The decision to take Wooney back was madness, no doubt he's the highest earner and I bet that causes resentment plus Koeman will feel obliged to play him. They wasted the money from sales not improved an aging squad, supplemented by some promising young players. Hopefully it will all go tits up for them and they will get relegated and get rid of the thorn in our side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.