Reports of an explosion at Parsons Green underground station

None.
At the moment, any pressure group or individual with an axe to grind can state their demands and add a little caveat that you must be a bigot or prejudiced if you disagree with them.
They'll be plenty of people lining up to make excuses for this latest atrocity (attempted atrocity).
Cue Ricster

I know isis have claimed this bomb but to me this doesn't seem consistent with their usual approach. I was always under the impression that in their eyes a suicide bombing was the most glorious way to go. So why would they leave a bomb (poorly constructed I might add) on a timer? My theory is it is someone who is trying to fan the flames but I could wrong. Hopefully they get the ****. CCTV will be all over it.

If a 90 year old had a heart attack whilst driving his car and it crashed into a bus stop injuring some people waiting there, ISIS would claim responsibility if he happened to be Muslim.

It's all they'll do, claim any individual attack is down to them when the reality is probably that these 2 fucked up young individuals decided to do something by themselves and have ruined there own lives as well as many others because they were sad little fuckers. Of course i could be wrong and they may have had help but ISIS just want us to feel that they're some huge organisation which are everywhere and we should all be afraid when really they aren't anything like it.

If a 90 year old had a heart attack whilst driving his car and it crashed into a bus stop injuring some people waiting there, ISIS would claim responsibility if he happened to be Muslim.

It's all they'll do, claim any individual attack is down to them when the reality is probably that these 2 fucked up young individuals decided to do something by themselves and have ruined there own lives as well as many others because they were sad little fuckers. Of course i could be wrong and they may have had help but ISIS just want us to feel that they're some huge organisation which are everywhere and we should all be afraid when really they aren't anything like it.

I think you're looking for too clear a definition of ISIS. The truth is much more grey. Any attack on the west carried out by a Muslim inspired by the idea of a new caliphate can quite legitimately be claimed by ISIS or ISIL or whoever is the current focus for the Islamic fight against the west. The fact is Islamic extremism is the motivation for all the recent attacks and the many foiled attacks in the Uk and western Europe and if as appears to be the case that this was done by "refugees" then it is a stark reminder of the warnings that the "right wing nutjobs" gave when Mutti opened the floodgates.

You reap what you sow.

I think you're looking for too clear a definition of ISIS. The truth is much more grey. Any attack on the west carried out by a Muslim inspired by the idea of a new caliphate can quite legitimately be claimed by ISIS or ISIL or whoever is the current focus for the Islamic fight against the west. The fact is Islamic extremism is the motivation for all the recent attacks and the many foiled attacks in the Uk and western Europe and if as appears to be the case that this was done by "refugees" then it is a stark reminder of the warnings that the "right wing nutjobs" gave when Mutti opened the floodgates.

You reap what you sow.
The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan has been implemented and there is nothing we can do about it, doesn't matter who is elected in any European Country, it will be seen through until the end

You reap what you sow.
It appears that both suspects are 'Refugees,' one via Egypt breaking into Europe via the numerous criminal boat routes via Italy, the other from the Calais camp that many more have probably arrived by. But suggesting restrictions brands you a right wing nut job.

Last edited:
Yahyah Farroukh, 21, is listed as living at an address in Stanwell, Surrey, which was searched by officers on Sunday.

He was arrested at a fried chicken shop where he worked in Hounslow, west London, on Saturday night.

Another 18-year-old was detained at Dover ferry port on Saturday morning.

The younger man is suspected of planting the device, which exploded on a District Line train in London on Friday morning, injuring 30 people.

Leader of Spelthorne Borough Council Ian Harvey, whose ward is Sunbury East, said the 18-year-old suspect is understood to be an Iraqi orphan who moved to Britain when he was 15.

Mr Harvey said: "One thing I understand is that he (the 18-year-old) was an Iraqi refugee who came here aged 15 - his parents died in Iraq."

Police said the two men are being questioned on suspicion of offences under the Terrorism Act.
Farroukh is originally from Damascus, according to his Facebook profile.

West Thames College, where he said he studied English, confirmed he was a student between 2013 and 2015.

Suleman Sarwar, 43, who owns Aladdin's Fried Chicken on Kingsley Road, Hounslow, with his brothers, said Farroukh was arrested outside the takeaway after his shift finished at 11.30pm on Saturday.

It appears that both suspects are 'Refugees,' one via Egypt breaking into Europe via the numerous criminal boat routes via Italy, the other from the Calais camp that many more have probably arrived by. But suggesting restrictions brands you a right wing nut job.
Finally after five terrorist attacks, we've got one that the anti-refugee brigade can latch on to.

However, radicalised Muslims are mostly not refugees and the focus needs to be as much on anti-radicalisation measures for people entitled to be here as for controlling the flow of people from certain countries.

Finally after five terrorist attacks, we've got one that the anti-refugee brigade can latch on to.

However, radicalised Muslims are mostly not refugees and the focus needs to be as much on anti-radicalisation measures for people entitled to be here as for controlling the flow of people from certain countries.

You would have thought working and living here, being given a home with caring foster parents, seeing non Muslims and Muslims around you including children just getting on with their lives with no malice and a good bit of cheer would be enough anti radicalisation.

Personally I wouldn't want to indiscriminately kill people around me and I'm a bit of a ****, what sort of cunts were these two vermin?

You would have thought working and living here, being given a home with caring foster parents, seeing non Muslims and Muslims around you including children just getting on with their lives with no malice and a good bit of cheer would be enough anti radicalisation.

Personally I wouldn't want to indiscriminately kill people around me and I'm a bit of a ****, what sort of cunts were these two vermin?
Absolute cunts I would say. No excuses.

They reckon one of the lads built the bucket bomb in the garden of Mr and Mrs Jones house, what exactly did Mr and Mrs Jones think he was doing, the garden isn't that big

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.