Watford (a) post-match

just got back. another great trip and a brilliant performance. gone are the days of pubbing it afterwards, had early tea and off to bed. nice lazy drive back today. more please :)
just got back. another great trip and a brilliant performance. gone are the days of pubbing it afterwards, had early tea and off to bed. nice lazy drive back today. more please :)
How was the Italian in your hotel? we ended up in a Chinese near the travelodge and it was crap, we are staying in Watford when we play chelsea so if it was ok we might go try the Italian

25 players have scored more than 1 goal in the league this year. Martial has the best minute per goal ratio but the rest of the top five? Sané, Aguero, Sterling and Jesus. Crazy stat.

How was the Italian in your hotel? we ended up in a Chinese near the travelodge and it was crap, we are staying in Watford when we play chelsea so if it was ok we might go try the Italian

Bodega is the best place for a beer and a scran in Watford really

It's mainly Burgers but it's the best bar down there

it was great, not really Italian but they did that sort of food. I had sea bass and it was lovely. handy cos it was in house. I was in bed by 8-30 lol. breakfast was super. try it next time, my room 69 quid plus breakie if you wanted it. better than travel lodge. there is an Italian not far from your lodge which is really nice, not sure they would have room for my scooter though on a sat night so I played safe :)

it was great, not really Italian but they did that sort of food. I had sea bass and it was lovely. handy cos it was in house. I was in bed by 8-30 lol. breakfast was super. try it next time, my room 69 quid plus breakie if you wanted it. better than travel lodge. there is an Italian not far from your lodge which is really nice, not sure they would have room for my scooter though on a sat night so I played safe :)
I think it's called Ask Italian went in there last time we stayed in Watford and like you say its okay, all ready booked travel lodge but next London game going to try a different one

Very sensible. At your age, you don't want to over-do the excitement. Prestwich Blue was in bed before the team bus had left the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.