Robbie Savage

I listened to him on Saturday and found him abrupt bordering on rude to the callers. I wish someone would have aide him why he was comparing Utd's purchase of Dennis Irwin 30 fucking years ago to our purchases now. The fucking ****.

I listened to him on Saturday and found him abrupt bordering on rude to the callers. I wish someone would have aide him why he was comparing Utd's purchase of Dennis Irwin 30 fucking years ago to our purchases now. The fucking ****.
I used to always listen to 606 on a Monday from the podcast.
But Savage became more and more obnoxious and especially rude to callers who were able to point out him being wrong.
He annoyed me so much I stopped downloading listening.

34 Yeays ago. And the price was £650k, not the £400k he said.

Savage is a weapons grade Bell-end.

Was playing a short golf course the other week with me lad and you know when you here that drowning noise like nailes down a blackboard , looked over and ther he was with his lads on the hole next to me, his voice put me right off my game, his lads could hit a decent shot though' the young un was very good. My game went to shit after though

Was playing a short golf course the other week with me lad and you know when you here that drowning noise like nailes down a blackboard , looked over and ther he was with his lads on the hole next to me, his voice put me right off my game, his lads could hit a decent shot though' the young un was very good. My game went to shit after though
I forget who it was that described him as a honking goose. Extremely apt.

You were that close to him and you didn't take a gun?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.