...............Bravo
Danilo Kompany Mangala Mendy
...Gundogan Delph Bernardo
Sterling ......Jesus .......Sane

Subs: Ederson, Walker, Tosin, KBD, Foden, Diaz, Aguero

Presuming we are up after 60 mins...
1. Diaz to replace one of the front three
2. Foden on for Bernardo or Gundogan
3. Tosin to replace Kompany or Mangala late on.

Otherwise we have Aguero, KDB, Walker to up the level.

(Might make sense to not include all 3 of the youth so Yaya can play a part and get match fit)

kids wont play after last year he needs to win trophy and only 4 to play for

foden and Diaz might play half each
I think maybe we will play only 2, maybe 3 kids max, mixed in with a strong supporting cast. I think the difference is now that our bench is loaded with class, where last year it was fernando, nolito, navas etc, now its Sane, Gundogan, Bernardo coming in.

Good thing that even if Yaya is not considered for selection (though who knows), we can have Delph as the pivot, even though quite obviously he's not at Yaya's level especially in this position, and Gundogan and Foden and Bernardo as other option in that 'false 8' thingy in front of the pivot. So quite a few nice options while I hope Merlin, KdB and Fernandinho don't even travel.

Can not understand everybody putting g Mendy in there team he is so important to us with no replacement and we shouldn't be playing him in a game that really doesn't mean that much.

Their next game is Arsenal on Mon night enabling them to field a full team -- who'd have thought it?
Meanwhile we play Palace on Sat afternoon 2.5 days earlier, 2.5 days rest yeah seems fair to me, in fact we now have a run of 4 games in 10 days

Their next game is Arsenal on Mon night enabling them to field a full team -- who'd have thought it?
Meanwhile we play Palace on Sat afternoon 2.5 days earlier, 2.5 days rest yeah seems fair to me, in fact we now have a run of 4 games in 10 days

Think we virtual 2nd teams against west brom and palace then go really strong against shaktar,Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.