Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Absolute Radio on in my office every day and never had a problem with them til today. Every time they do the the sports news it's "Man Utd are second in the league PURELY due to alphabetical order" !! Not City are top, we're just the irritants that happen to come earlier in the alphabet. I know it's easy to start looking for these things but I swear I'm not imagining this blatant favouritism.

I have Absolute Cnuts Radio on in my office every day and never had a problem with them til today. Every time they do the the sports news it's "Man Utd are second in the league PURELY due to alphabetical order" !! Not City are top, we're just the irritants that happen to come earlier in the alphabet. I know it's easy to start looking for these things but I swear I'm not imagining this blatant favouritism.

Edited for accuracy. :)

This is all panning out perfetly for $ky and the rest. Un*ted battling against oil rich City who have the most expensice squad in the history of football. If only the Dippers could get their act together and also challenge, two traditional family clubs battling it out against a state funded Arab empire. I could write the script now for the tossers.

i thought City got lots of positive articles re De Bruyne, Aguero and the match itself.

This is true, there are a lot of positive articles on the web right now, quite a few written by people I've never heard of, I must say, but plenty nonetheless.

Listening to Neville's commentary yesterday, it was clear that he is now very worried that Utd are in fact, not very good, so we can expect plenty of sly attacks disguised as compliments, in the coming weeks.

I think we'll get a bit more recognition for our achievements when we've beaten someone decent.
Let's face it, Liverpool were on course to beat us 4-1 until ederson butted sane's studs and everyone else we've played has just touched their toes for us.

It amuses me that the same journalists that were writing a month ago that we had bought the Spurs second choice right back, a Madrid reserve, and an unknown goalkeeper and did not have a defence to challenge for the league, have now changed their tune to the point that we have no excuses about no winning the league.

I think we'll get a bit more recognition for our achievements when we've beaten someone decent.
Let's face it, Liverpool were on course to beat us 4-1 until ederson butted sane's studs and everyone else we've played has just touched their toes for us.

What are you on? They would have had to do it in the first 20 minutes, which they didn't do. Once Pep had sorted out where the CBs were playing to cover for Mendy Liverpool looked nowhere near as dangerous. Liverpool's defense looked vulnerable from the start so if you had said 4 - 4 by the end I would just have thought that you were a bit of a pessimist as it is your just plain daft.

What are you on? They would have had to do it in the first 20 minutes, which they didn't do. Once Pep had sorted out where the CBs were playing to cover for Mendy Liverpool looked nowhere near as dangerous. Liverpool's defense looked vulnerable from the start so if you had said 4 - 4 by the end I would just have thought that you were a bit of a pessimist as it is your just plain daft.

Whoosh.........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.