Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

3 City players this week- Aguero, De Bruyne and Jesus
2 Liverpool and 2 Arsenal? Only one for United (Valencia).
Waxing lyrical about us. He's almost growing on me.
But have you see the choices available for selection of own team - no Stones or Walker and Noe D. Silva or Sterling.
I mean come on I know there has to be some balance but to exclude those players is nonsense.

Can't believe Silva, Sterling and Mendy are not in his team either. Then again he rarely picks more than 3 from the same team.

Last edited:
3 City players this week- Aguero, De Bruyne and Jesus
2 Liverpool and 2 Arsenal? Only one for United (Valencia).
Waxing lyrical about us. He's almost growing on me.

Even within the praise was a tinge of his mocking best...

He's the quintessential KFA when it comes to the modern game, he mentions puskas and di Staffano as the last bastions of a front 2..

Crooks fails to add the one player in our team who was the director throughout, I questioned Silvas ability to adapt last year, thankfully he proved a good few wrong but he looks even better this year, I've also noticed he's become a bit of a wum off the ball also, he is constantly in the ear of opposing players!

Crooks always appears a bit of a joke but I can't get to worked up about any team of the week, no one watches all ninety minutes of ten matches every weekend, so it's a meaningless exercise.

Even within the praise was a tinge of his mocking best...

He's the quintessential KFA when it comes to the modern game, he mentions puskas and di Staffano as the last bastions of a front 2..

Crooks fails to add the one player in our team who was the director throughout, I questioned Silvas ability to adapt last year, thankfully he proved a good few wrong but he looks even better this year, I've also noticed he's become a bit of a wum off the ball also, he is constantly in the ear of opposing players!
He seems to have grown into the captain's role. He's also dishing out plenty of bollockings to our players, and seems happy in taking a backseat role whilst KDB is in this current form

Token black geriatric at the BBC it's like question of sport having all there viewed sportspeople as guests I've never heard of the fuckers, if they fecked him off he would sue them for millions. Now I am not racist in any way but the guy chats shit and should be fucked off the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.