Everton 2017/18

Oh yes and I believe he was investigated a few years later in a betting scandal? Everton were finished at two down but the atmosphere was poisonous and threatening and they realised if they sent the blue dippers down they could be in trouble so made sure they didn't.
Rags will tell you QPR downed tools in a similar fashion once they heard they were safe.... and "allowed" the Aguerooooo moment to happen

Starting to look like Koeman got lucky, benefiting from the work Pochettino did at Southampton before he got found out.

I thought at the start of the season they'd spent all their Lukaku money, and more, just to finish seventh again however it's starting to look like seventh might be wishful thinking. Maybe Koeman needs to go back to basics and start by telling his players which colour shirts they're playing in, can't remember the last time I saw so many misplaced passes particularly in areas where you can (and they did) get punished.

They need bolasie back. Stick him on the left, sigurdsson behind rooney and then klassan in the right.

Spending 40 million on sigurdsson is mad though, surely that should go on some type of a lukaku replacement.

Actually thought rooney played well tbf which shows you how bad the others were.

I think it's way too early to judge Everton.

Their P/L fixtures have been brutal.

Us, Chelsea, Totenham, and the Scum in the first 5 fixtures - it's no wonder their record is bad.

Perhaps it's more the manner in which they were defeated as of late - but still - with such an initial schedule, they're about where they should be in terms of points won.

It's not looking great for Everton, but still far too early to write them off of a 7th-place finish or thereabouts.

They need bolasie back. Stick him on the left, sigurdsson behind rooney and then klassan in the right.

Spending 40 million on sigurdsson is mad though, surely that should go on some type of a lukaku replacement.

Actually thought rooney played well tbf which shows you how bad the others were.

Rooney was fucking awful, the amount of times he passed to a red shirt was criminal, think he may have forgotten he'd changed clubs at one point.

I actually think he's the issue, i've a feeling Kenwright forced him on Koeman and has to play him, i'd have fucked him off and played the kid up top with Sigurdsson behind him, Rooney is literally the elephant in the room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.