United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't make top four.

Yes they will and quite comfortably

The top three spots will be between ourselves, Chelsea and the rags and I expect the league to finish in that order
Fourth place I reckon will go to Arsenal. They'll just about get it together and scrape enough points for the automatic CL place

Liverpool and Spurs will have very average seasons, but still finish 5th and 6th

I saw enough yesterday to think they will come unstuck. Everton tested DeGea 3 or 4 times and it will eventually catch up with them.

Maureen has bought himself a team of big feckers. Where do we go first The Swamp or our place? He will park the bus which he lambasted at West Ham for using and iterate in his post match conference that he was going all out attack.

Irritates the fuck out of me, that does. I shouldn't let it get to me, but it does. Not worried, though. Man for man, we are much the more balanced — and skillful — side. Good that we're not meeting them till December. I sincerely believe that their run of good form is only that, and will have blown over, and that we will have consolidated our consistency in playing at the top of our game. I still expect a couple of hiccups, between now and then.
Presumably we're still top by virtue of alphabetical order? Actually, as Salford United, they should be lower down.
Trafford United, so even lower!

The scum are far better this year and look far more balanced than last season.

I still think that how we set up will give them nightmares. Mourinho will park a bus against us, but our fullbacks are good enough to be the difference and unlock them. They still are weak at the back, and I can see Kev or David tearing them apart in spite of their attempts to kick the legs off them.

If we get to that game healthy, we should destroy em.

In saying that, I still think they will be our rival this year for the trophy, as they'll bully everyone else.

The scum are far better this year and look far more balanced than last season.

I still think that how we set up will give them nightmares. Mourinho will park a bus against us, but our fullbacks are good enough to be the difference and unlock them. They still are weak at the back, and I can see Kev or David tearing them apart in spite of their attempts to kick the legs off them.

If we get to that game healthy, we should destroy em.

In saying that, I still think they will be our rival this year for the trophy, as they'll bully everyone else.

Well they certainly bully the refs judging by the decisions that go their way..
We are on a different level in terms of the football played...kick n hoof v fantastic passing and genuine skill

we`ll se if they hang around after the next 10 games they have tougher opponent coming up

Completely agree.

As I understand it, of their next 6 PL fixtures, 4 are away, including games at Anfield and Stamford bridge. Spurs are due to visit the swamp in that period. They are also away at Southampton and Huddersfield. Palace at home looks a gimme, but 5 of their next fixtures will be tricky. Personally, I'd expect them to take a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 points from that lot. Then the week before they play us in December they are away at Arsenal. They may well suffer four or five defeats in their next 10 or 11 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.