Match day section advice

colorado blue

Coming over to see the Stoke, Napoli and Burnley matches. I've only been to Etihad a handful of times and don't recall where I sat. Any advice on what sections/stands I should consider for tickets? I was thinking of 115 in south stand for Napoli which I believe is the singing section. Thought I might go with 3 different stands across the matches but couldn't decide if tiers 1 or 2 would be best.

Thanks for any input.

Coming over to see the Stoke, Napoli and Burnley matches. I've only been to Etihad a handful of times and don't recall where I sat. Any advice on what sections/stands I should consider for tickets? I was thinking of 115 in south stand for Napoli which I believe is the singing section. Thought I might go with 3 different stands across the matches but couldn't decide if tiers 1 or 2 would be best.

Thanks for any input.

All depends on if you want to leave early ;)

On tier 2 vs tier 3, it depends what you want.

If you want to see the shape of the game, you want to be as close to the half way line as you can, and you would need to be in tier 3 for that. You are however a lot further away from the action, and if you want to watch the skill of the players rather than the overall pattern of the game, you might want to try tier 2, especially if you can get seats towards
the front.

Noticed 313 and 314 for the Stoke game 3rd tier South stand so where the away fans normally are have gone on sale to City fans today so plenty of seats to choose from in there, £20 for Cityzens discount.
Other than that Burnley and Stoke there are only a few seats available dotted around most 3rd tier ones near the back if you are coming alone you should get one where you want, finding seats together could be tricky. Still loads available for Napoli.

I'm coming over for the same matches, and I'm in 305 or 306 for all. Was in the same area last year, and I loved the view from higher up!

Will probably be alone for 1 or 2 of games so looks easy enough to get a seat. I did notice when I search for 2 together I won't have much choice where to sit except for Napoli. I've never been behind the goal at Etihad so tempted to try 115 for Napoli and see what the atmosphere is like.

Last edited:

Thanks for any input.

I sit in 204 in the East stand great view but you sometimes need a cap to shade your eyes from the sun, For the Napoli game have a look at 207 the price is ok for this game and you have loads of room in the bar area.
Enjoy your trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.