Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

i thought Klopp was an OK guy when at Dortmund and thought hey this fellow could do a job at city, i can only say thank the lord that this never came true,,i have seen a different Klopp while he's been at the dippers, i'm quite sure he's either smoking something or on some kind of pills, watch his eratic actions which are much the same to how a junkie responds
He has turned into a bitter, irrational, whining twat but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's on something, after all, some on Ragcaf reckon Pep's a nailed on cocaine junkie based on the fact that he twitches and fidgets through his interviews.

Realised he was a twat as soon as saw him wearing a Beatles tshirt at a press conference soon after he arrived a Liverpool

He has turned into a bitter, irrational, whining twat but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's on something, after all, some on Ragcaf reckon Pep's a nailed on cocaine junkie based on the fact that he twitches and fidgets through his interviews.
He fits right in on Murkyside. That describes the locals down to a 'T'.

Where I come from they say that if you live with them, you get like them. Never a truer word.
It's like that old saying; if you lie down with dogs, you get fleas. He's been indoctrinated into the scouse way. Next thing you know, he'll be out robbing, or tripping over kerbstones and claiming compensation.

i thought Klopp was an OK guy when at Dortmund and thought hey this fellow could do a job at city, i can only say thank the lord that this never came true,,i have seen a different Klopp while he's been at the dippers, i'm quite sure he's either smoking something or on some kind of pills, watch his eratic actions which are much the same to how a junkie responds

I can't say for sure as I don't follow the German domestic league as much as our own but I think Klopp was a fucking bellend even in his Dortmund and Mainz days. Trouble is, the only snippets of his personality that made the headlines over here were the more likeable bits so we were duped into thinking that here was a passionate manager who interacted closely with the fans, was gracious to opponents, and had a sense of humour to boot. Almost the perfect football man really and certainly one that the bindippers would buy into in a big way. The truth is he isn't any of those things - his interaction with the fans is as fake as it gets (he's had more pops at the Liverpool fans than Pep has had at ours), he's a lunatic rather than passionate, he's bitter as fuck when things don't go his way, and his sense of humour is fucking shit (have a look at his press conference last season when he witters on about the battery in his phone).

In short, he's a fucking ****.

What exactly happened on the touchline at the end of the game on Saturday. Klipperty ranting and raving screaming '' what have I done, tell me what have I done?''. He is now the typical Scouse whinger. It may have been the Wednesday game, can anybody say what it was about.

What exactly happened on the touchline at the end of the game on Saturday. Klipperty ranting and raving screaming '' what have I done, tell me what have I done?''. He is now the typical Scouse whinger. It may have been the Wednesday game, can anybody say what it was about.
Apparently, the other coach received 2 bookings and was sent to the stand. Both for holding onto the ball, I think their bench thought Klopp had animated to the ref. I might be wrong, as it hasn't been documented that clearly

It was against Sevilla.
Basically their manager twice threw the ball away from the Liverpool player, who was trying to take a throw in.
First time he got a warning, second time sent to the stands.
Kilpperty made a bit of a deal of the second time and they blamed him for the manager's dismissal. Sevilla were 2-1 down at the time so their manager was being a knob. Don't think Klopp did an awful lot wrong to be honest.

Thanks for your replies. I wondered what he was rambling on about, the last time I saw behaviour like that it was one of the residents of Piccadilly Gardens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.