Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club have been dishing out warnings.

Boiled bollock keeps having a go at the rags claiming Herraras talking shite as City have a lower net spend than the scum.

Never thought I'd ever find myself defending Dwight Yorke on a City forum but he's not the United mouthpiece that many on here believe him to be.

If they're winning he will praise them to the rafters and if they're struggling he'll not hold back in laying into them - basically whatever the narrative is he'll join in, get paid, then return to playing some golf. He knows how utterly meaningless much of modern media is and he plays the game.

I've been lucky enough to interview him five times now and all but one of those occasions his comments made the back pages. All but one has been a jibe at Van Gaal or Mourinho.

I think last year he was given a ticking off about slagging on the club so much while being an 'ambassador' so the last occasion he notably reined it in but I have to say out of all the former players I've interviewed (maybe 50-60) he's my favourite. Which is surprising to me given how much I used to hate the fella.

He's a laugh and just doesn't give a s***.

Also have to say too - while I'm doing this confession - that I've really got to like Gary Pallister since doing the interviews. A genuinely nice fella.

Of the City lot my favourite by a mile has been SWP. Hardly a surprise I guess to say that he was just a lovely guy and it's fair to say that he very much shares our dislike for the rags haha

I actually heard him on TS and he reckons he wasn't aware he held the record.

That's possible. I've never even heard of it being a thing until about a month ago.

It's a record created so there are records to break.
See also anything based on Opta for passes, etc.

You won't mind if I think he's a **** will you?
He can be as pro or anti-United as he likes but when he joins in criticising my club, (not that often admittedly) - he can get to fuck the rag twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.