Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs and Liverpool have had similar results. In many ways Spurs' "home" draws with Burnley and Swansea were worse performances. Spurs only have 2 points from a possible 9 at home. No one is questioning Pochettino. Yet Klopp is coming in for a lot of stick. Perhaps Klopp is the guy the media are going after next. I hope so,

They have backed themselves into a corner here. They are going to win the league and have a good shot at the Champions League. Klopp is the messiah, the best manager in the World. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. It doesn't matter. When he fails (which he will) it will not be his fault or Liverpool's fault. It will be someone else's fault (probably City for ruining football).

The problem is the club is sick and failing. It needs to be overhauled from top to bottom and they need to accept their position as upper to mid table entertainers like West Ham, Everton, Spurs, Newcastle and Southampton. But the club will never improve until they accept it. And so great is the delusion, I can not see that the changes will happen in a generation.

Meanwhile, the fans and club look increasingly ridiculous.

He's bang on about Klopp.

When he was at Dortmund, we only caught glimspes of him and his interviews or when he did something "funny" on the sidelines or whatever. Now we see him every week, every day even, and he's not a 'character' he's just a dickhead.

He doesn't actually "do" anything. Not even brush his teeth let alone brought them forward as a club.

He's the German Harry Redknapp never mind "Brendan Klopp". The papers and co love him for the same reasons they do 'Arry, they never miss a deadline or have an awkward silence on SSN because he'll talk enough shite for Liverpool fans and the rest of the simpletons to lap it up. He talks the talk and that's it.

My mum hates Klippety more than PEG.

Watching their highlights on MOTD just after Burnley scored and they equalised I could swear I heard the Burnley fan's singing that old, " In your Liverpool slums" song. Not heard that in ages!

Liverpool are the Lizzie Cundy of the football world when it comes to being deluded. Like the perma tanned wide boys ex-wife who dresses in outfits suited for much younger women she is only denying the obvious and is embarassing herself as no matter how tight the dress it or how skimpy the bikini she is still eighteen years of claiming her pension and getting a free bus pass.

Liverpool in the same way pretend they are still up there with the best and consider themselves a big draw, when in all honesty they haven't progressed in over a quarter of a century. Their refusal to accept deteroiration over the years is very much like saggy Lizzie in that she struggles to accept that she'd be better suited to a tweed cardigan instead of flashing her spaniel ears.

Last edited:
Liverpool are the Lizzie Cundy of the football world when it comes to being deluded. Like thr perma tanned wide boys ex-wife who dresses in outfits suited for much younger women she is only denying the obvious and is embarassing herself as no matter how tight the dress it or how skimpy the bikini she is still eighteen years of claiming her pension and getting a free bus pass.

Liverpool in the same way pretend they are still up there with the best and consider themselves a big draw, when in all honesty they haven't progressed in over a quarter of a century. Their refusal to accept deteroiration over the years is very much like saggy Lizzie in that she struggles to accept that she'd be better suited to a tweed cardigan instead of flashing her spaniel ears.
I now have to google Lizzie Cundy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.