United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Rashford and Lingard not both homegrown
Still shit for a club who preach the shit they do
I don't clash Lingard as a footballer so ommitted him on purpose. The other is vastly over rated who is world class when he scores and played too much football when he's shit. It's a bold statement but Rashford will be playing in the championship in a few years.

What tickled me about that was in the comments. The original banner didn't have the apostrophe but after putting their collective brains together they inserted one.
And they did it because one of them has OCD, apparently. Must be really bad OCD if it makes someone need to put an apostrophe at the end of every word that ends in an "s" whether there should be one there or not. If I didn't know any better I would think it had nothing to do with OCD and was just that they are thick red twats.

I don't clash Lingard as a footballer so ommitted him on purpose. The other is vastly over rated who is world class when he scores and played too much football when he's shit. It's a bold statement but Rashford will be playing in the championship in a few years.
With the Scum, hopefully.

So they won the nothing cup, beating Southampton, mostly due to awful officiating in their favour (surprise), after an easy run to the final inc beating our reserves, won the UEFA cup after the easiest run to the final anyone has had (pattern developing here), beating a woeful Ajax who were even knocked out of this seasons qualifying rounds for the UEFA cup, what was the 3rd. They can't be counting the Charity shield can they?

I'm afraid they are.

Sad fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.