Napoli away

cptaidan88

Doesn't directly relate to us at the moment but something to be aware of.

Feyenoord supporters have been banned from attending the away game in Naples, not by the club but by the 'Prefecture of Naples'.

I believe no Nice fans were allowed to buy tickets either for the qualifying round.

Both decisions were based on reputation of each clubs supporters (Feyenoord in particular had some issues in Rome 18 months ago), so in principle we should be okay. However there could be implications of 2k+ Feyenoord fans now being in Naples and not being allowed in (they will already have made travel arrangements).

I think there is a reasonable chance of crowd trouble for this and we all know UEFA love a stadium ban. Might be worth keeping an eye on this.

As someone who has already made travel arrangements, hopefully it passes without issue.

I have to say I think its an unfair decision, and having met some pretty sound Feyenoord fans last week I feel for them.

Doesn't directly relate to us at the moment but something to be aware of.

Feyenoord supporters have been banned from attending the away game in Naples, not by the club but by the 'Prefecture of Naples'.

I believe no Nice fans were allowed to buy tickets either for the qualifying round.

Both decisions were based on reputation of each clubs supporters (Feyenoord in particular had some issues in Rome 18 months ago), so in principle we should be okay. However there could be implications of 2k+ Feyenoord fans now being in Naples and not being allowed in (they will already have made travel arrangements).

I think there is a reasonable chance of crowd trouble for this and we all know UEFA love a stadium ban. Might be worth keeping an eye on this.

As someone who has already made travel arrangements, hopefully it passes without issue.

I have to say I think its an unfair decision, and having met some pretty sound Feyenoord fans last week I feel for them.
I'm going anyway, I don't give a fuck if I get in or not.

I'm going anyway, I don't give a fuck if I get in or not.

Really??
I saw a guy on the train back from Feyenoord that looked remarkably like you who said 'No way am I doing Napoli lol.
Guess your plan is to blend in being on a scooter yourself and leave the rest of us to fend off the ultras!!!

The feyenoord ban is related to the issue in rome previously.
Napoli may well get a fine from uefa who have not sanctioned this.

Really??
I saw a guy on the train back from Feyenoord that looked remarkably like you who said 'No way am I doing Napoli lol.
Guess your plan is to blend in being on a scooter yourself and leave the rest of us to fend off the ultras!!!

i'm doing more homework on this one. I can't turn up and be faced with that amount of stairs again. you lot saved my bacon last week, can you imagine being stranded in Naples like that.

i'm doing more homework on this one. I can't turn up and be faced with that amount of stairs again. you lot saved my bacon last week, can you imagine being stranded in Naples like that.

Lol one things for sure you'd get no assistance it'll be every man for himself over there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.