Everton 2017/18

I think Shrek would have preferred a fine rather than 120 hours picking litter. The judge took that view too, hence the CS.

Ok thanks, it seems an odd situation that CS can wipe out a potentially very high fine.

CS is seen as a greater punishment. I was looking at 120 hours, it would have meant working every other weekend (I have my daughter the other weeekend), 5 hours each day, for 6 months. I'd rather have gone to prison for a week, or taken a whacking fine, which fortunately I got.

Rooney blew a lot higher than Yaya though, it's all done on the reading and then the courts have guidelines for that reading.

The judge was right in saying any fine won't bother you to Rooney, and due to the high reading I'm giving you CS.

CS is seen as a greater punishment. I was looking at 120 hours, it would have meant working every other weekend (I have my daughter the other weeekend), 5 hours each day, for 6 months. I'd rather have gone to prison for a week, or taken a whacking fine, which fortunately I got.

Rooney blew a lot higher than Yaya though, it's all done on the reading and then the courts have guidelines for that reading.

The judge was right in saying any fine won't bother you to Rooney, and due to the high reading I'm giving you CS.
Thinking about it, a fine would have absolutely no impact on someone who has been paid more than a million every month. CS is a bigger punishment assuming that it is not some cushy number somewhere. You learn something new every day. I was always lead to believe that it was an automatic fine. Having lead a blemish free life (cough, cough) I am out of touch with the legal system,

Evertons shirt sponsor is angry birds. You know that mobile game. It looks horrific

e5c5dd1cf5e69caf03e89f7cab86825b.jpg

I almost feel a bit sorry for them. They thought they'd cracked it when they got a draw at our place during silly season..now they can't even beat a team of Cypriot sheep farmers at home.

I almost feel a bit sorry for them. They thought they'd cracked it when they got a draw at our place during silly season..now they can't even beat a team of Cypriot sheep farmers at home.

I think Koeman is living on borrowed time.

Apart from their draw against us, results have been less than inspiring and anything other than a convincing victory against Burnley on Sunday will have the alarm bells ringing.

I think Koeman is living on borrowed time.

Apart from their draw against us, results have been less than inspiring and anything other than a convincing victory against Burnley on Sunday will have the alarm bells ringing.

Almost definitely sacked by end of October, they have a lot of tough fixtures coming up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.