Women's Football/Mark Sampson

From what I have seen on the BBC Website Aluko's complaint was that Sampson asked her to make sure her family didn't bring Ebola over from Nigeria when they came to watch her.... banter or bullying?

The piece also says that he has resigned as a result of allegations going back to a previous job.

From what I have seen on the BBC Website Aluko's complaint was that Sampson asked her to make sure her family didn't bring Ebola over from Nigeria when they came to watch her.... banter or bullying?

The piece also says that he has resigned as a result of allegations going back to a previous job.

Silly and a stupid thing to say

I was of the understanding that the £80K payment was made without an acceptance of guilt, so the investigation could continue quietly in the background, mainly so the preparations for the Euro's had the least amount of disruption etc.

One thing that troubles me is why they got Gareth Southgate to publicly support Sampson as if he's some statesman whose word is taken as gospel. Why would Southgate know anything? What makes the FA think we care what he thinks? Does Southgate feel foolish now that more information appears to have been unveiled?
Maybe they're trying to throw him under the bus too so that we can actually get a decent manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.