West Brom (a) League Cup pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to all three points, but that doesn't make him shit. As for the poster who would rather lose playing him - wow

No it doesn't but just annoys me that we didn't learn the lessons from Jack Rodwell.
He was the same. Delphs injury record has always been bad yet they signed him and we've barely seen him.

Just seen the line up: 4:4:4.

I'm liking it. 12 men should get the job done, even if Pep is knocking on a bit. Does he normally play on the left?
DKL4I65X0AIb-ON.jpg

Yeah maybe, the front 3 will probably be flexible. Tough task to break down their defensive set up though.

That would be Tony's intention when having the ball, yes, with the 2 wingers either providing width or cutting inside in spaces between CD - FB. But assuming we're playing a back 4, defensive discipline is key for Pulis, so I would expect their initial positional reference being wide in order to control Danilo's and Fabian's advances. Typical defensive organisation for TP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.