West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

Some over reactions here regarding that tackle and the ref. Taking emotions out of it for a second because it was on Gundogan and It was a poor challenge but nothing more. Some might even say a good tactical foul. The comments here reminds me a bit of the time De Jong broke Ben Arfa's leg and there was a witchhunt for him from everyone else. The ref let a few tackles go he probably should have carded but he wasn't that bad. None of them were red cards, and he didn't make any glaring errors.

The referee was shite

Pulis: "I've been told Yacob got the ball. The lad (Gundogan) looked ok walking off, City got their free-kick, Yacob got booked."

Ungracious twat he really is and btw you’re fucking wrong, he got fuck all of the ball.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sorry, listened back to Pep and he said Gundogan injury not serious and &quot;will not be 8 months out&quot;</p>&mdash; Stuart Brennan (@StuBrennanMEN) <a href="">September 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chippy Boy said:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

No, A TOTALLY EXPECTED database error occurred. Business AS USUAL.

How can the best forum of the best team in the world have THE WORST fucking servers in the world, still. This shite has been going on for YEARS.

Ric: What do you need from us so we can have some decent servers and not keep losing the fucking forum at key times??? It does my head in.

I can only apologise mate. I moved house on Friday, and although I was supposed to have internet access on Saturday my provider has fucked up meaning I'm struggling to get by on 4G with no wifi. As such it was difficult to set up tonight. Sorry once again. A full refund is in the post.

Ungracious twat he really is and btw you’re fucking wrong, he got fuck all of the ball.
Ball or not, he must know that Gundogan has been out for 9 months.

Fucking apalling comments from Pulis in those circumstances. The CVNT.

Why was our ball playing goalie the whole second half hoofing it? That was one of the problems we just kept giving the ball back was like having hart back in goal.

I can only apologise mate. I moved house on Friday, and although I was supposed to have internet access on Saturday my provider has fucked up meaning I'm struggling to get by on 4G with no wifi. As such it was difficult to set up tonight. Sorry once again. A full refund is in the post.

:-)

Sorry for my little tantrum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.