Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu Brennan misheard it and Pep didn't say it's a month. He did say however:

"He will be back soon, hopefully. He will be assessed tomorrow. The Physio's have told me it is little" - Guardiola on Gundogan

Even if it's only a month, it's still not a good sign that he picks up a knee injury from a shithouse tackle to his ankle.

Such a great player but I fear he will never be a player who is free from injury.

Sadly I agree. Whilst the tackle was shocking I fear weve got another Jovetic type player here who is never free from injury.
His injury history is not good and I don't see him having a long career here. Gutting.

Hard to put a figure on the sidelines without scans and a proper assessment but lets hope he has not suffered ligament damage.

Even if it's only a month, it's still not a good sign that he picks up a knee injury from a shithouse tackle to his ankle.

Such a great player but I fear he will never be a player who is free from injury.

It's not a month.

I really feel for the guy but it isn't a good sign. It was a shithouse challenge but you'd expect most players to walk away from it. Sadly, I fear that this is basically how Gundogans career goes.

Hope he's okay, but these sort of cynical foul's happen often. Fernandinho did a similar one recently after Stones kept backing off.
Exactly. Was never a red card in a million years, just a cynical foul by a dirty cûnt player. Can't expect Yacob to distinguish which player it is when he fouls him.

Stu Brennan misheard it and Pep didn't say it's a month. He did say however:

"He will be back soon, hopefully. He will be assessed tomorrow. The Physio's have told me it is little" - Guardiola on Gundogan

Sounds increasingly like it's just a scare. Had a few myself after I did my ACL and broke my patellar. First (rugby) game back I slipped awkwardly trying to stop quickly, bent my knee a bit violently and was convinced I'd done it all over again but was fine once I'd calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.