West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

Its funny how its reported that gundogan is out for a month. I mean how do they know? The game just happened. Id wait a day or so first

Great to get the win, it was a bit tricky as it tends to be with the necessary rotation. Thought the attacking play was wonderful at times, I really like that front three: Jesus showcasing pretty much all the skills of a top-class striker, was leaning towards Sterling for motm but gotta go for Leroy! Leroy! Apparently his first goal came before West Brom even touched the ball. And the winner was amazing, ran straight to the goal and bent it brilliantly again. Few problems in defence, mostly from crosses, really feel Mendy and Walker are pivotal. But we did it in the end, hope Gündoğan's not out long.

Pulis: "I've been told Yacob got the ball. The lad (Gundogan) looked ok walking off, City got their free-kick, Yacob got booked."
Gundogan had beaten the dirty tw*t all ends up & was running away with the ball, Jakob's solè intention was to get his own back by chopping Illkey down from behind, there was no way he could have won the ball in that position

It's sad for Gundogan if he is injured, but he's going to have tackles/fouls like that in every game, maybe he's just the new Jamie Redknapp.

Gundogan had beaten the dirty tw*the all ends up & was running away with the ball, Jakob's Solè intention was to get his own back by chopping Illkey down from behind, there was no way he could have won the ball in that position
Watching that replay its almost scissor like too, wraps one leg round the front then clatters the back, tosser.

Fred Aire over reacted then too, he said red card as soon as the tackle happened. I've no idea as I had to listen to GMR, but his reaction was instant, and normally there is some debate even amongst pro City commentators.

As for the game, job done, sounded like we should have scored more first half, and that they are a bunch of cloggers. We get more bookings because we don't get protection from some of these referees.

Jones has been consistently one of the worst referee's ever to referee at this level imho.
yacob chased Gundogan for a good 30 yards and realized that he wasn't going to catch and then just scissor tackled him just outside the box. It was an awful tackle worthy of a red. Jones gave us absolutely no protection at all and it was clear the players were affected by the injury and lost their composure

I am not usually vindictive but I hope West Clogging Albion go down.
I think we need to change the "but can he play at Stoke on a wet Tuesday night " to "but can he play at West Brom on a wet Tuesday night "

Pulis: "I've been told Yacob got the ball. The lad (Gundogan) looked ok walking off, City got their free-kick, Yacob got booked."
No where near the ball.

Plenty of replays to show that.

Classless imbecile who likely instructed Jacob to take care of Ilkay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.