EFL Cup 4th Round Draw | Wolves at Home

Not much difference in quality in any of the remaining championship teams, other than the rags no easy ones left.

Glad that run of games has finally been put to bed. Can we now accept that the draws aren't fixed?

My Cousin who is a mathematician at the University of Warwick ran the numbers for me and his conclusion was conspiracy, and he is one of those strange types that doesnt care for football. Regardless, Ric, its a trick! Giving us a home draw against wolves is just to throw us of the scent! Shit where did I put my foil hat..

Phil Neville says the tie of the round is Chelsea v Everton

But then surpassed himself by saying the rags are the favourites for the trophy and Rashford is as good as mbappe and dembele

He's hilarious

He's as good as Dembele at the moment

Glad that run of games has finally been put to bed. Can we now accept that the draws aren't fixed?

We made too much noise, people were starting to notice so they had to throw us a decent draw to throw off the skeptics like you.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.