Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong judging how he walked off. Head on shoulders was communication and replaced as a precaution. Stop being a bunch of fannys

I reckon you should stop being a knob head, if that's possible? I'm sure you know Gundogan's injury record, it's only natural that there's concern.

Pep says not too serious so hopefully rest him for palace and back soon

Pep on Gundogan: "He's ok. I spoke w/him, he has a little pain in his knee. Tomorrow the doctor will clarify but it doesn't look serious"

As i said before you all jump about like fannys....Sorry about the wrong quote before, it was for Ric calling me a Dr and me questioning if he was?

Pep says not too serious so hopefully rest him for palace and back soon

Pep on Gundogan: "He's ok. I spoke w/him, he has a little pain in his knee. Tomorrow the doctor will clarify but it doesn't look serious"

That sounds promising.

DKMasM-X0AYtnny.jpg

such a scum ****. Should be banned for life and Jones banned from refereeing for life as well. I hope they both get what they deserve for that.

As i said before you all jump about like fannys....Sorry about the wrong quote before, it was for Ric calling me a Dr and me questioning if he was?

Bit of a difference in that I wasn't offering a diagnosis!

I reckon you should stop being a knob head, if that's possible? I'm sure you know Gundogan's injury record, it's only natural that there's concern.
Why does it make me a knob head? i'm well aware of his injuries and i'm well aware of how he walked off...so were you. I wasn't concerned as much as you maybe?

Your ass definitely goes. It' a natural reaction, he's been made from glass the last 2 years.

Shit tackle. Standard West Brom

Why does it make me a knob head? i'm well aware of his injuries and i'm well aware of how he walked off...so were you. I wasn't concerned as much as you maybe?

Does that mean that following Mane's challenge on Ederson, the way he was carried off the pitch meant your diagnosis was that he was dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.