Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean that following Mane's challenge on Ederson, the way he was carried off the pitch meant your diagnosis was that he was dead?
That makes no sense at all, you are talking about a different situation with a different outcome, but if it suits your argument i'll say you won

I had almost forgotten what a brilliant player he is. Will be pushing for a place in the starting eleven assuming his fitness is OK.

Excuse my French but fuck those wankers called West Brom, the gobshite of a referee, and the fucking cünt called Yacob. *exhales* Hope Ilkay's injury isn't as bad as it seems.

Saw the incident live and could see it coming. Was desperate for Gundogan to offload the ball before that filth Yacob did the inevitable. One of ours - probably Dinho or Yaya needs to stick one on him next time we play them, get some proper retribution and show everyone we're no soft touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.