Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense at all, you are talking about a different situation with a different outcome, but if it suits your argument i'll say you won

Maybe a more suitable comparison would be that he also walked off the pitch after his injury against Watford, and was then out for 10 months. I don't think it gives any clue as to the seriousness of the injury tbf.

My stream went down just after the tackle so I missed the injury checking. Was they checking the knee, ankle or for broken bones. When I saw the tackle it looked like a leg breaker to me.

Obviously it's not a good thing now, but in the long run this might actually be good for him. He was always going to get clattered at some point in the future, you can do as much rehab as you want, but when coming back from a bad injury the last bit of recovery is all about how you deal with a bad tackle, that's something you can't simulate or prepare for other than making your knee as strong as possible. If he's out for a few weeks because of it, it means his knee has held relatively firm under a heavy impact and awkward challenge. Great news long term as that's the type of challenge you're likely suffer a recurrence ligament injury

Maybe a more suitable comparison would be that he also walked off the pitch after his injury against Watford, and was then out for 10 months. I don't think it gives any clue as to the seriousness of the injury tbf.
I watched him walk off against Watford and you could see it in his face and movement, last year gutted. Tonight seemed more upbeat but i couldn't possibly give out a doctors note to clarify.

However, for the piss takers of time travel, we do win the league this year :)

Sent from the IBM part that was hard to get

Why does it make me a knob head? i'm well aware of his injuries and i'm well aware of how he walked off...so were you. I wasn't concerned as much as you maybe?
You do know he played for another 5 minutes (and then walked off the pitch) immediately following the challenge that ruptured his ACL, yes?

Also, don't be an arse. Some of us have actually gone through this ourselves and feel for him.

Why does it make me a knob head? i'm well aware of his injuries and i'm well aware of how he walked off...so were you. I wasn't concerned as much as you maybe?

I reckon it make's you a knob head, for calling City supporter's fannies, for being concerned about a player who has had many serious injury's, before there was any diagnosis.

I wasn't able to get a stream for the game, so haven't seen the tackle. I'm not a god fearing person, but on this occasion I'll make an exception. Ilkay is a wonderful player, and I will humble myself before all the supernatural deities if it helps to assist him in getting better.

You do know he played for another 5 minutes (and then walked off the pitch) immediately following the challenge that ruptured his ACL, yes?

Also, don't be an arse. Some of us have actually gone through this ourselves and feel for him.
Amazing how much Arse is used...... You must have been an arse when i CLEARLY SAID i saw the first time last year and compared it to this year, last night. If you have some kind of difficulty in defining last night to last year then please let me know.

Amazing how much Arse is used...... You must have been an arse when i CLEARLY SAID i saw the first time last year and compared it to this year, last night. If you have some kind of difficulty in defining last night to last year then please let me know.
Thanks for bringing the "I know you are but what am I?" gag back—I thought it was dead but it's nice to know the kids are using it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.