Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense at all, you are talking about a different situation with a different outcome, but if it suits your argument i'll say you won

A bit like it being a different situation this time too...

I was merely pointing out the worthlessness of your point.

How did you know for sure what IG's injury was when he went off against Watford last season?

Ederson hardly moved following the Mane challenge, which suggested a serious injury. Happily he was fine. How they leave the pitch doesn't really have much bearing on the diagnosis.

I reckon it make's you a knob head, for calling City supporter's fannies, for being concerned about a player who has had many serious injury's, before there was any diagnosis.
Or maybe you need to lighten up?

I had almost forgotten what a brilliant player he is. Will be pushing for a place in the starting eleven assuming his fitness is OK.
That c*nt Pulis is a well known, "know your place" rag/scouse ar*e licker, who, hates the fact that City now have the money to challenge the so called "established elite" & takes every opportunity to "Bring ùs down a peg or two" (by foul means) whenever possible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.