Jadon Sancho

Would have been better him going to Celtic where he could have played first team football in front of 40k crowds in a one team league and he could have learned everything about the big boys trying to kick him back south of the border. Might have taught him some humility doing that and he would have learned that getting to the top is not just dependant on having an attitude.
celtic or dortmund lol

I think he made the right decision

Playing competitively vs Not, jury's still out whether Sancho made the right decision.
Hes 17 i dont think he expects to be playing regularly. The issue was at city if he did impress in the the eds would he get a chance? Probably not. Imagine if we even added sanchez. If he impresses for dortmunds bs? Yes he would get a chance only have to look at pulisic.

Not sure how celtic have come up but why the fuck we he want to go there.

I don't understand why so many on here are so eager to see the lad fail.

I actually hope he does really well.

I don't understand why so many on here are so eager to see the lad fail.

I actually hope he does really well.
So do I, so please don't misconstrue my bringing the subject back up, I feel sorry that he has been badly advised, probably to line an advisors pocket, certainly more than in the interests of the kid. I think he'll do well at Dortmund eventually, but it might take some time.

So do I, so please don't misconstrue my bringing the subject back up, I feel sorry that he has been badly advised, probably to line an advisors pocket, certainly more than in the interests of the kid. I think he'll do well at Dortmund eventually, but it might take some time.

All good, my comment wasn't directed at you, more just some of the people taking potshots at the kid for not making Dortmunds first team yet and deriving a bit of pleasure out of it. Some of the behaviour reminds me of Scousers after Sterling left. I'd like to think most blues are above that.

All good, my comment wasn't directed at you, more just some of the people taking potshots at the kid for not making Dortmunds first team yet and deriving a bit of pleasure out of it. Some of the behaviour reminds me of Scousers after Sterling left. I'd like to think most blues are above that.
Have got a more original angle for you.

Some on here seem to happily deride City for not putting 'the kids' in on a regular basis against thugs such as the like of West Brom.
Sancho, like many others, is held up as an example as someone who has left due to hour slipshod way of handling our dazzling talents and to beat City over the head yet again.
Therefore when said posters proclaim this move as evidential proof of said shoddiness I think we have a right to sarcastically pick holes in their arguments when said evidence seemingly is on very thin ice.

It's not the kid, no issues with him, just the same people who continually have a pop at our youth set up because we haven't produced our first Rashford (substitute Macheda, Powell, Jizzjazz et al). Therefore it becomes an opportunity to poke fun at those who think it's just a matter of moving away from MCFC and the wonder kid makes a breakthrough.

Will you be deriding said posters as well?

I attended the Hamburg-Dortmund game on Wednesday, and a few Dortmund fans confirmed that the work permit red tape has delayed his competitive debut.
However, Dortmund's young talent is frightening, so there's no way that he'll walk into the current team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.