Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting sick to death of opposition players inflicting injuries on our players
Havent seen the incident but i get the picture from various informed posters.
It makes me feel physically sick,just like how i felt when i heard reports of Silva being butuchered at wembley in the emirates cup
I am pretty sure there is systematic targeting of players.the only way to stop em..mentality
City are gonna have go be strong this season,on so many levels
If my instincts are right...there wont be the protection for our players that other tits,ooops sorry teams get.

I am getting sick to death of opposition players inflicting injuries on our players
Havent seen the incident but i get the picture from various informed posters.
It makes me feel physically sick,just like how i felt when i heard reports of Silva being butuchered at wembley in the emirates cup
I am pretty sure there is systematic targeting of players.the only way to stop em..mentality
City are gonna have go be strong this season,on so many levels
If my instincts are right...there wont be the protection for our players that other tits,ooops sorry teams get.[/QUOTE
I watched the high lights, they didn't zoom in on the tackle, but Gundogan looked distraught. This will defo be knee damage, poor sod. Yakob looked like he lunged for the ball from behind and with momentum, kind of scissored him, gutting. From what it showed on 5, they didn't call it a Red, but my issue is our guy off injured and the protagonist stays on,

I agree with what you say, but how do you stop these tw*ts. If the refs won't take the appropriate action, I mean Raheem gets sent off for celebrating and another stays on the field for inflicting what could have been a career ending challenge!
Can City lodge an official complaint?

I agree with what you say, but how do you stop these tw*ts. If the refs won't take the appropriate action, I mean Raheem gets sent off for celebrating and another stays on the field for inflicting what could have been a career ending challenge!
Can City lodge an official complaint?
No because he was yellow carded. It would require the media to kick up a stink. 5 didn't and the last stink kicked up was when our keeper was being stretchered off to have his face sewn back on, whilst they were condemning the ref for issuing a straight red.

The one that did me...really made me wake up.the tackle on sergio..Southampton away tale end of last season
A nothing game.the ball was on the half way line as Southampton had pushed up.nearing half time
A player.dont know the twunts name, made a violent tackle from behind on sergio.for no reason
Weekend before semi final with arsenal....
I am sick of it

Pep says not too serious so hopefully rest him for palace and back soon

Pep on Gundogan: "He's ok. I spoke w/him, he has a little pain in his knee. Tomorrow the doctor will clarify but it doesn't look serious"
He was distraught. Hate to say this but I honestly fear ligament damage once it's been scanned. Highlight back on the tackle and the ref then.

West Brom played like thugs for parts of that game last night. The tackle on Gundogan was a nailed on red. Hate Pulis and hope his Sunday league cloggers go down to the championship like they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.