Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom played like thugs for parts of that game last night. The tackle on Gundogan was a nailed on red. Hate Pulis and hope his Sunday league cloggers go down to the championship like they deserve.
After the Bournemouth game, Eddie Howe said the plan was to make the match bitty
You just know that after our dominant performance in the first half last night, Pulis's half time talk will have been "just kick em" because that was the story of the second half
We're going to get butchered at the swamp!

That c*nt Pulis is a well known, "know your place" rag/scouse ar*e licker, who, hates the fact that City now have the money to challenge the so called "established elite" & takes every opportunity to "Bring ùs down a peg or two" (by foul means) whenever possible

He hates teams who play football because he tries to reduce the game to rugby. He's always tried to kick lumps out of Arsenal/Wenger but whenever he played Ferguson's United he'd roll over and not lay a glove on them and got his reward with the LMA manager of the year award when Pellegrini won the double in his first season.

He also loves Mourinho because he's all anti football and dirty tricks.

I fear the worst,you could see it in his face.So sorry for him and he completely ran that game before he went off !

That was a cynical foul if ever ypu see one. No chance of catching Gundogan and then went in from behind and didnt even get the ball. He did the same last season to Silva - and probably under orders from the prehistoric manager of the club. Take out the plsyer who was running the game, he has a weak knee, go on lad.

You could here Pulis last night over the camera barking his bloody orders all match...chase it, chaaase it blah blah blah.

hoping we knock 10'past the dirty twats next time we meet now

I'm waiting for the scans before celebrating. Reading that New York Times article yesterday, it sounded like "just a small pain in his knee" last time too. He even played on.

He hates teams who play football because he tries to reduce the game to rugby. He's always tried to kick lumps out of Arsenal/Wenger but whenever he played Ferguson's United he'd roll over and not lay a glove on them and got his reward with the LMA manager of the year award when Pellegrini won the double in his first season.

He also loves Mourinho because he's all anti football and dirty tricks.

That's exactly how he is and the ex-pros in the media never call him out over it, eulogising about how football is a contact sport and encouraging no talent cloggers to let their opponents "know they're there" and have a "nibble".

If we fall to the point where we appoint a manager who can stick two fingers in his mouth and whistle at players as if they were sheepdogs, then I'm out.

My lad said he was in front of city fans and you could hear his screams. He said it didn't look that good for him so we will see. It is possible that his Knee just won't stand up to the physicality of this league. I hope that isn't the case. He must be gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.