Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's seriously injured he should take legal action against that pub player. Clearly intentional and meant to cause damage

If we fall to the point where we appoint a manager who can stick two fingers in his mouth and whistle at players as if they were sheepdogs, then I'm out.

Premier-League-Saturday-10th-January.jpg
38CE00D900000578-0-image-a-47_1474894335243.jpg

I rest my case.

I know these guys lead privileged lives. Even so, you feel for a pro who has to spend 8 gruelling months getting himself back together, then probably shits himself as he faces those first few tackles on his return. When it's such a pleasant lad as Gundogan, you feel even more.

Really hope it's just a minor setback.

My lad said he was in front of city fans and you could hear his screams. He said it didn't look that good for him so we will see. It is possible that his Knee just won't stand up to the physicality of this league. I hope that isn't the case. He must be gutted.
Its nothing to do with the league. It's the animals that are given a free ride to kick us. If I was running our club is be bringing an action against the player. Then one against the ref as he has a duty of care. He let them kick our players.

Its nothing to do with the league. It's the animals that are given a free ride to kick us. If I was running our club is be bringing an action against the player. Then one against the ref as he has a duty of care. He let them kick our players.
16 fouls by West Brom.... 1 yellow

12 fouls by City.... 4 yellows

It's every week. Free reign to kick the shit out of players that are too good to stop by lawful means, knowing there's no cautionary action from the referees.

They can hack us SIXTEEN times per card.

16 fouls by West Brom.... 1 yellow

12 fouls by City.... 4 yellows

It's every week. Free reign to kick the shit out of players that are too good to stop by lawful means, knowing there's no cautionary action from the referees.

They can hack us SIXTEEN times per card.

This isnt just sour grapes are mindless ranting on here every week as its backed up consistently by the stats and last night was no different.

Clubs can foul us almost at will to disrupt and or injure players and we cant do the same for fear of yellow and red cards.

its an absolute fucking joke what is going on.

Was at the game and he gave one of those "hand slamming down on the pitch" reactions which didn't look good at all. A tackle from behind with clear intent and no attempt to play the ball. A brutal "tackle". But of course, It's a City player injured and nothing will be done as per usual. Pulis sent them out in the 2nd half to foul us at any given opportunity which is the only way they were going to break our play especially after the first half where they couldn't get the ball. If that's the case then you need a strong referee to deal with it. Numerous fouls unpunished again and yet we end up with four yellows to their one?

I hope he recovers soon and it's not as bad as it looked.

Numerous fouls unpunished again and yet we end up with four yellows to their one?
I understand the complaints about lack of bookings for them (and a red), but 2 of ours were bourne out of frustration, and I'm afraid they need to rise above that, and not get silly cards, so we shouldn't complain about that. Delph was unlucky, by all accounts it looks a foul until you see the replays, the referee only gets one look.

Jones is a terrible referee, of that there is little doubt, but we shouldn't give him (or any of the other incompetent twats), the opportunity to give us free yellow cards, when we know they are looking to dish them out every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.