Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get the same against Palace.

Woy's been around too long not to know refs don't like us. He will be sending his team out to kick us and the ref will wait for the petulant reactions and issue yellow cards.

Expect more of this

giphy.gif

Why won't our owners decide to take the refs on for not doing their job right? We get yellows and reds for nothing and the other team can kick us to high heaven and not issue cards. sorry but it looks like our chairman, owners don't want to go against the refs or the prem league we just take it and the refs are laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
I know refs are shite and last night he let them kick us all game, but i thought our yellows were hard to dispute. As for the season, we have had our fair share already. 2 offside goals on sat and then the Mane red card. I know it was a red and it was the right decision, but the fact that the ref finally made the right decision in our favour for once, makes me a little happier with them. Half the problem is they are just plain incompetent.

Why won't our owners decide to take the refs on for not doing their job right? We get yellows and reds for nothing and the other team can kick us to high heaven and not issue cards. sorry but it looks like our chairman, owners don't want to go against the refs or the prem league we just take it and the refs are laughing

Ha, Christ!
So you expect Sheikh Mansour to ring Mike Riley and have a go at him?

Pep requested and was granted a meeting with Mike Riley last year to help him understand why so many decisions were going against us.

We do take them on, we just don't do it in public.

Couldn't agree more. We certainly have enough evidence to show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.