Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that replay above you can see how nasty the challenge was.

He doesn't seem to have updated anything on Twitter at this stage. Can anyone who finds the latest please post on here as soon as they find out his condition. Thanks in advance.

Watching that replay above you can see how nasty the challenge was.

He doesn't seem to have updated anything on Twitter at this stage. Can anyone who finds the latest please post on here as soon as they find out his condition. Thanks in advance.
I second that. What saddens me is that Ilkay comes over as a lovely, warm chap who displays none of the swagger and arrogance of some players. I'm hoping to God he's OK and can show us more of his undoubted talents.

I was shouting at the screen for him to lay the ball off as he got over the 1/2 way line as you could see the fucker behind was only ever going to hack him down.

I was watching this last night with the wife sat next to me, I was screaming for him to lay it off because I knew what was coming from that dirty twat Jacob. He's the same every time we play them and gets away with murder. The air in our living room was blue to say the least, I don't normally drop the "C bomb" but it was in every sentence preceded by "YOU DIRTY"....

Fucking hate West Brom. You could see our heads drop after Gundo went off, the ref was a complete shit house last night and I am only glad we came away with one of our players injured rather than 3 or 4.

DISGRACE!

What turn from the lad to get away from their attackers and spring this counter. I thought he had looked very good all game, considering this was his first for a long time he looked like he was moving through the gears nicely. Hopefully its just precautionary and hes fine, the way he was playing i could see a massive place for him in our team.

I just read the article about his injury last night, this morning I wake up to find out he's been kicked again and might be injured.

I feel so sorry for the guy - Doesn't deserve this. I really hope he recovers shortly and starts playing again. I just know if he can he'll be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.