Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No messing about, play the strongest team.

It would be typical City to allow a new manager get his first league win so hopefully a professional performance from us will commence on Saturday.

My only real question mark is whether Aguero plays on his own or does Jesus start up with him.

I have a feeling Pep has planned to have Jesus play West Brom and Sergio versus Palace, with both then set to start again next week in the Champions League.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Dinho
De Bruyne
D. Silva
Sane
Aguero
Jesus

Think it picks itself. However, I personally wouldn't drop Sterling but I imagine Sane wouldn't be best pleased given his goals.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Dinho
De Bruyne
D. Silva
Sane
Aguero
Jesus

Think it picks itself. However, I personally wouldn't drop Sterling but I imagine Sane wouldn't be best pleased given his goals.

i wouldn't drop sterling, hes been on fire recently.

No messing around Blues we are on a roll and need to keep the momentum building. Strong team from the off and maybe unchanged from the Watford game. We have great squad depth which for me is unequaled in the premiership.

Game changers whoever plays

No messing about, play the strongest team.

It would be typical City to allow a new manager get his first league win so hopefully a professional performance from us will commence on Saturday.

My only real question mark is whether Aguero plays on his own or does Jesus start up with him.

I have a feeling Pep has planned to have Jesus play West Brom and Sergio versus Palace, with both then set to start again next week in the Champions League.

This. We simply cannot allow Hodgson his first win or Palace's first points of the season to be against us. Absolutely sick of how many times the stars have aligned against us to end goal droughts/winless runs, etc. No more old 'typical City' please, get this game won. Fast start, take our chances.

i wouldn't drop sterling, hes been on fire recently.

It's going to be tricky - one of them has to be dropped, but if dropping Sterling for Sané when he's playing so well is obviously a bad move, and if Sané continues to be great when given a chance but isn't rewarded with starts he'll lose his motivation.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Dinho
De Bruyne
D. Silva
Sane
Aguero
Jesus

Not sure there will be no rotation. Big games in Europe and Saturday week so think we might see Kun and Jesus share the workload. For me this would be an ideal opportunity to play either Sane or Sterling up front with Kun and the other could play wide. The system could be repeated midweek with Jesus in for Kun with both starting against the Chav's. If we are to continue to use this system for the entire season suspensions, injuries and loss of form dictate that we have to have a stand in replacement. In particular I think Sterling would be good in such a role and cause defences a bit of a headache.

It's going to be tricky - one of them has to be dropped, but if dropping Sterling for Sané when he's playing so well is obviously a bad move, and if Sané continues to be great when given a chance but isn't rewarded with starts he'll lose his motivation.

Maybe the answer is to rest Jesus and play Sterling closer to Kun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.