City games allegedly fixed

We do, actually. As football datasets have grown, and analytic tools evolved, it has become much easier to use statistical analysis techniques to identify irregularities.

It really is only a matter of time before a club in one of the leagues takes action against an official (or group of officials) using statistical analysis as the basis for a more thorough evidential inquiry. We have a team at my firm which is solely tasked with using these methods to suss out financial fraud. And they are getting better at it every year.

already seen enough evidence from just last season

Haven't MC's paymasters recently arranged a "lucerative consultancy post" in Quatar or somewhere in order to prevent any "consience filled whistle blowage to the press" furher down the line

Last edited:
PB I get the impression you know quite a bit more on this subject but i also understand you have to be careful. Would that be accurate?
There is and has been corruption in horse racing, tennis, snooker and cricket, you would have to be naive to think the most watched and wealthiest sport of all is not targetted.
I've been open about what I know on here. Just type 'dossier' into the search field and my username into the 'Posted by Member' field and you'll find my posts on the subject.

I've been open about what I know on here. Just type 'dossier' into the search field and my username into the 'Posted by Member' field and you'll find my posts on the subject.

Please can I ask what the rumour is about the title winning season of 11/12?

Is it true that those twats from down the road we're trying to pressure the fa and refs to screw us over?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.