Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mangala was very good last night and looks a safer bet on the left side ahead of Otamendi imo. Would like to see him given a go in this game, especially when i don't anticipate we'll have to do too much defending and their main threat is Benteke, a big strong striker, something Mangala thrives playing against. Plus we play midweek so the more use we get from the entire squad the better we'll be in the long run.

-------------Ederson
Walker--Stones--Mangala--Mendy
-----------Fernandinho
--------Silva----------KDB
Sterling--------------------Sane
-------------Aguero

Jesus done nothing wrong just his turn for a rest.

Get the game won and then get Mendy off as we still look weak on the left when he isn't playing and give Delph some more minutes

What could be better than a Saturday afternoon home game on the 23rd September?

Ederson Walker Stones Kompany Mendy Fernandinho Silva De Bruyne Sane Sterling Aguero

I thought Mangala was very good last night and looks a safer bet on the left side ahead of Otamendi imo. Would like to see him given a go in this game, especially when i don't anticipate we'll have to do too much defending and their main threat is Benteke, a big strong striker, something Mangala thrives playing against. Plus we play midweek so the more use we get from the entire squad the better we'll be in the long run.

-------------Ederson
Walker--Stones--Mangala--Mendy
-----------Fernandinho
--------Silva----------KDB
Sterling--------------------Sane
-------------Aguero

Jesus done nothing wrong just his turn for a rest.

Get the game won and then get Mendy off as we still look weak on the left when he isn't playing and give Delph some more minutes

I agree with all of this but can't see Manga getting the nod. Otamendi has looked suspect at times and is possibly our weakest link but I dont see him gettimg dropped in the prem. It's good that he has competition though from both Mangala and Vinny. Similar with the midfield where the 3 above all have to put in 9/10 or better or they are in danger of losing their place! Yaya, Gundogan and B Silva would probably start in every other prem team bar the chavs.

_________________Ederson_______________

Walker_____Otamendi___Stones_______Mendy

_______________Fernandinho_________

____Bernardo_____Silva_______KDB

__________Aguero______Jesus_____

Too much marstons pedigree
In Bologna at the moment so short of Peddy.
Palace are at an all time low and will be dreading the trip.
I honestly think we are playing the best football I have ever seen us play in almost 50 yrs of watching City.
I am far from arrogant by nature but i really think this is all set up for a riot.
Having said all that I will obviously take a scrappy 1-0!

Spare a thought for poor woy every time the poor fucker closes his eyes to get some kip all he See's is kun,jesus ,sane,sterling,bernardo,Silva,kev and Mendy and walker coming at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.