City being investigated by FIFA over youth signings - BBC

I think what you really mean, is that the (rag) media will never run out of things to say we are being investigated over, despite no evidence at all that we are.

Stone is just reporting "on message", being a rag.
I'm starting to feel sorry for him. He's fucking up his career, so obvious, no one will ever take him seriously if he carries on like this.

I think what you really mean, is that the (rag) media will never run out of things to say we are being investigated over, despite no evidence at all that we are.

Stone is just reporting "on message", being a rag.
Yep that's it mate, thanks for that, I'm watching Hornblower so didn't have time to write all this.... Appreciated ..!

Simon Stone is a on man advert for Manure. BBC and impartial are words that shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence.

The headline on the BBC website says Man City and Chelsea being investigated, I'm sure it was Chelsea and Man City when they first ran it or am I getting my knickers in a twist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.