City games allegedly fixed

Christ on a bike thats pretty explosive stuff.

I'd love to see it come out one day. It would explain a lot of strange decisions we got that season.

It'll make Calciopoli look like pub league collusion if it ever came out. Sadly there are too many vested interests in the media who wouldn't want to kill their golden goose. Check out how many of these "Experts" are also consultants for betting Age

I don't think so exactly, just found those results (amongst others ) a bit difficult to take. As if there was some kind of pre determined script.
The Munich 3-2 away.

Handed scored one more goal which we were more than capable of that night we'd have topped the group. Pelligrini said he 'forgot' after the match. Stank like feck that did.

As far as it goes I believe that we are a straight team. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but I believe that there is some manipulation.
As my old mate says, "Wherever there's money, there's a fiddle!"

Is that the best you have. Someone disagrees on absurd conspiracy theories and they are a rag.
Do you have to produce your season card on here to clarify it. If so I can do it tomorrow if you like in person before the game.

Or I can message you posters names who have used my card. Have a think abt it.

Last edited:
The 'Football Is Fixed' guy is counting down his top 100 match-fixing events from the last decade and there's a few of ours in there.

At 98 is the 3-2 win at Bayern Munich. At 72 is Spurs 4-1 City with the return game in at 54. In the first game, there was the utterly bizarre decision to ignore a blatant offside by our now very own Kyle Walker and a later one from Harry Kane. On the second was the incredible decision to award a penalty for Sterling's supposed handball. In between those is the 2-1 defeat at Chelsea in the 2011/12 season, when there was a clear trip on David Silva when we were already 1-0 up. All three were reffed by Mark Clattenburg of course and an allegation of match-fixing won't come as any surprise when he's involved.

There's two other games in there, the 6-0 against Portsmouth and last season's 4-2 defeat at Leicester although I don't recall anything too controversial in either of those games.

Full list here: https://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/

What about the 4 penlties we should have had? Christ at one corner we had both centre halves pulled down in headlocks and Oliver ignored them both!!

We had four (yes four) stonewall penalties denied against Leicester in that game.

Beat me to it.

If a game anywhere is fixed then I suggest that the players know nothing about this, as players are not clever enough to keep quiet about it, out of all the games that are said to be fixed there must be over 1000 players and not a peep out of one.

This reads like a list of games where there's been bad refereing decisions. Not one shred of evidence it's a conspiracy.

It's incredible hard to 'fix' a football game. Not saying it doesn't happen but I'd be extremely surprised if it happens at the top level.

Of course the most likely to be corrupted is the officials but even they can't 'fix' a game. They can lean and be softer one way. But who do people think are behind the 'conspiracies'? The clubs? Would they really risk the fallout? I guess Juve were involved in high level corruption so it's not implausible. I just personally can't see it.

Doping, now that's much more likely in my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.