City games allegedly fixed

its got to be right across the board for it to work in games everybody has to be in on it from players to ref's and when people say its not bent just remember the first ever premier league season and united at home to sheff wednesday the day fergie time was invented the ref played to united won

and i will leave this here

Im unsure on this as it tends to be less explicit than a goal or penalty decision, as they will be analysed to death afterwards, and more about favouring a particular side in 50/50 challenges and influencing the overall sway of the game.

The 'Football Is Fixed' guy is counting down his top 100 match-fixing events from the last decade and there's a few of ours in there.

At 98 is the 3-2 win at Bayern Munich. At 72 is Spurs 4-1 City with the return game in at 54. In the first game, there was the utterly bizarre decision to ignore a blatant offside by our now very own Kyle Walker and a later one from Harry Kane. On the second was the incredible decision to award a penalty for Sterling's supposed handball. In between those is the 2-1 defeat at Chelsea in the 2011/12 season, when there was a clear trip on David Silva when we were already 1-0 up. All three were reffed by Mark Clattenburg of course and an allegation of match-fixing won't come as any surprise when he's involved.

There's two other games in there, the 6-0 against Portsmouth and last season's 4-2 defeat at Leicester although I don't recall anything too controversial in either of those games.

Full list here: https://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/

Astonishingly there's no mention of all the games between City and Everton or Liverpool refereed by Peter Walton. Unless there in the list of 1-19 not shown in the link which only shows 20-100. Each one of those games was totally bent.

Unfortunately he has no evidence whatsoever. If one of these days emails were uncovered proving referee corruption I would be very happy but I think it would have already come out.

For anyone who says it can't go on at the top level, did you not watch the 2002 World Cup!?!?!

The mentioned game against Wolves when Atwell blatantly cheated in his attempts to give them every conceivable chance of getting something from then game. Pretty much every Twattenburg game post the 6-1. Oliver's refusal to give us countless penalties whilst giving the Rags penalties for relatively little. Any game refereed by Walton against either Everton or Liverpool (I thought Moyes was gonna go down on him after the last game he reffed them). Dowd against Liverpool in the League Semi. Countless other instances since the Good Sheikh decided to back the 'comedy club'. How any self purporting blues can say football isn't either fixed or biased or bent is either a wum, rag or their sense of perception is truly f**ked.

The 'Football Is Fixed' guy is counting down his top 100 match-fixing events from the last decade and there's a few of ours in there.

At 98 is the 3-2 win at Bayern Munich. At 72 is Spurs 4-1 City with the return game in at 54. In the first game, there was the utterly bizarre decision to ignore a blatant offside by our now very own Kyle Walker and a later one from Harry Kane. On the second was the incredible decision to award a penalty for Sterling's supposed handball. In between those is the 2-1 defeat at Chelsea in the 2011/12 season, when there was a clear trip on David Silva when we were already 1-0 up. All three were reffed by Mark Clattenburg of course and an allegation of match-fixing won't come as any surprise when he's involved.

There's two other games in there, the 6-0 against Portsmouth and last season's 4-2 defeat at Leicester although I don't recall anything too controversial in either of those games.

Full list here: https://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/

whats their proof?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.