The making of Gabriel Jesus

Reading that gives me goosebumps. To think when I was growing up we were in the third tier, classed by so many as irrelevant. I used to watch the World Cup and dream of seeing city players playing for clubs like Brazil.

This boy is going to be a superstar I can feel it. Whether he stays at city for long enough we shall see but what an incredible strike force we have and what a privilege it is to witness it.

I enjoyed reading that, he seems such a good buy, a good fit for City even though everyone appreciates an underdog story out of the top clubs in Europe I think City fans resonate a little more with characters like this. He's also a good fit for the PL and vice versa, he'll dismiss this myth about Brazilians not being cut out for it and he wont go to Spain to learn the dark arts of buying fouls all game which should make him a better player in the long run.

We need to make a chant for him that includes "Tetinha" or at least "easy-peasy"(gabby-jeezy?). :)
There's two Tequila songs that would be good for a chant:

"Oh Tetinha you make me happy, you score for City... all of of the tiiiime!"

"TETINHA!!! Doo Doo-doo-doo-doo!... Doo-Doo Doo-doo-doo-doo!"

Last edited:
Doesn't sound great if his next prediction is correct, ballon d'or winner in the next 3 years!

Can't win that @ City are players are exempt from individual accolades!

Great read

Reading that gives me goosebumps. To think when I was growing up we were in the third tier, classed by so many as irrelevant. I used to watch the World Cup and dream of seeing city players playing for clubs like Brazil.

This boy is going to be a superstar I can feel it. Whether he stays at city for long enough we shall see but what an incredible strike force we have and what a privilege it is to witness it.
Do not say such things... I could only see Real Madrid buying him at the prices he'll be worth even now, he'd have to really want to go to Spain(for the weather perhaps) because we can probably match any wage they can offer(especially looking at the wages their players are on already like Isco recently).

Great article that. Along with the Gundogan and Mendy pieces in recent days, there's been some decent stuff about the club in the broadsheets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.