1998/1999 Home Kit Wikipedia

SteWadda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998–99_Manchester_City_F.C._season#Team_kit

Can someone change the first sentence on Wikipedia?

"While the home shirt for the season was nothing to write home about - a thankfully-plain if unusually dark-shaded blue shirt with little adornment after the extravagance of 1990's kit design other than simple Kappa logos lining the shoulders and the side of the shorts"

Didn't everyone love this kit. Pretty sure I remember none city fans buying it because it was so smart?

Could be nostalgia but I absolutely love that kit and is up there with one of my favourites. Laser blue was controversial to some but I thought it was a thing of real beauty.

Still got my home and away shirts.... superb shirt even though it's the wrong shade of blue

Loved the shirt, although the MCFC on the back at the bottom always felt unnecessary to me. I need to get out more.

I really liked the Kappa home shirt and bought it but that away kit was a shocker, in keeping with a long list of dross away kits that we've had over the years.

Got a signed one after the play off final. Pride of place in a display case above the fire in the lounge. Put it there to stop the wife putting the fire on!

This one was the hero for me that season, loved it and still do.
B7IrSu5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.