Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit articles come from the shit papers (ie Sun, Star ec) and these are the ones that get repeated by other shit
media (ie Talksport etc). They cater for those that don't want insight, but gossip and tits.
Always good to remember newspaper sales are dropping year on year. :-). The Star in particular is hanging on by it's fingernails according to reports I've read.

I don't know if I'm noticing it more or the positive media articles have improved over the last month? I've posted a couple on this thread somewhere.

You have to admire breathtaking football, no matter what.

When you factor in none of our team seem to be overtly tosser type players, then one can only assume a more positive outlook about them.

We're not classless and tweeting expletives about our opponents, but we can (Benjamin!!) gently tweak the nipple of our fallen foe with a cheeky smile!

There's a complete difference.

You have to admire breathtaking football, no matter what.

When you factor in none of our team seem to be overtly tosser type players, then one can only assume a more positive outlook about them.

We're not classless and tweeting expletives about our opponents, but we can (Benjamin!!) gently tweak the nipple of our fallen foe with a cheeky smile!

There's a complete difference.
Mendy is a breath of fresh air. Love his #Sharkteam and what comes with it.

As you say in your posts we play great football but the paranoia is there on my part. The latest example I'll give is day after West Bromwich game Talkshite's editorial was "Is it better to win ugly than play football and lose gloriously?" You can guess what side the ex pros and presenters were on.

Mind you we still have a suspect defence whilst Liverpool just out score the opposition according to Lawro
Yep. Oh, and we've not played anyone yet. Liverpool don't count as the ref ruined the game, and they were ripping us apart before the red card, our first was just against the run of play.

Seems to be a sudden surge of positive articles, not evidence that there is no agenda but maybe that the club have finally started managing their own PR. That said the Mail's puff piece on Sergio today can't help but recycle the old Pep v Kun stuff
This waxing lyrical over aguero but then having digs at pep through the article..

This waxing lyrical over aguero but then having digs at pep through the article..
Throughout the article there are sly digs at how he fell out with Pep nearly went to china and was tempted in to joining chelsea , even the Girona article leads with "Can little Girona solve Man citys big problems" .......feck em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.