Queues

2.35 in queue to M1.
Got to my sat at 3.05.
Some still coming in at 3.15
2:38 same queue got through turnstile at 2:55 in seat after taking a leak 2:58 (only 1 step up from concourse level). Does that make me the fastest pisser in all the land?

P.S. I don't usually run my life by recording the exact second but checked this today 'cos I was 15 min later than usual after waiting for mate's son to get back from the game he was playing in.

Wondering if checks could be done before entering concourse where they could have more check stations - not practical for south stand.

At Yankee stadium (New York) for the baseball bags are not allowed. You have to take them to an off site bag drop and pay for it. Dunno about handbags though - would that help?

Over 30 mins to get into family stand at Z today. Last season we were allowed in at A which this season we can't, less than 2 min queue there but wouldn't let anyone from Z in that way. As has been said elsewhere never scanned the kids.
I get in at A, best entrance in the stadium, lol.

I always have a pocket full of wires and battery packs (phone chargers) for the first time today the wand bleeped so I guess they have invested in batteries however when it bleeped I just reached in my pocket pulled out a mobile phone charger and said it's probably that and he waved me through..... so I had no problems getting my 3 sticks of semtex in (I didn't actually have them) but the point is if I had I would have got them in without issue even with the wand beeping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.